Services We Provide
When your plumbing system is not running smoothly, you need a reliable plumber there to assist you as quickly as possible. But you should also find an expert who can help you with all of your plumbing needs over time, whether you want to upgrade your fixtures or add in a new sump pump or water treatment system. Call our professionals whenever you run into urgent plumbing issues, and we can get out there fast to get your pipes and fixtures back in order. Magnolia Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is a trusted name in plumbing repair, installation, maintenance, and replacement in the Washington, DC area, and we can handle whatever plumbing tasks come our way—guaranteed!
Looking for a professional plumber? Call JL Phelps Plumbing today to schedule an appointment for plumbing services in the Austin, TX and the surrounding areas.
Are You in Need of a Plumber?
Sometimes, homeowners are not sure whether they should call a local plumber immediately or wait a while longer for repairs. But remember that no matter how small the problem is, it can escalate into something much worse as time goes on. We recommended contacting our team immediately when you notice any performance issues with your system, including leaking or clogs, so that we can get out there ASAP. You can also schedule an appointment with us to add on important plumbing features, like a water softener or an automatic shut off valve.
We back our services with a 100% guarantee, so you can trust our expert plumbing contractors with any service you may need. Call our team today and find out why we’ve been trusted for home services for over 15 years.
• Automatic Shut–Off Valve: You may have manual shut–off valves in various areas of your plumbing system so that you can turn off the water in case there is a major leak in the home. But this does no good if you cannot get to the valve in time to stop a flood. We can install an automatic shut–off valve that is just that—automatic!
• Backflow Prevention: Cross contamination is a concern in plumbing systems, but your backflow prevention device helps to keep your water supply safe. Call us for backflow prevention device installation, maintenance, replacement, or repair.
• Bathroom Plumbing: We all know that the bathroom is one of the most important rooms in any home, so when something goes wrong you need quick professional services. We can fix a leaky sink, install your shower plumbing components, unclog your toilet, or handle whatever other bathroom plumbing concerns come your way.
• Emergency Plumbing: A plumbing emergency won’t wait for businesses to open in the mornings. Since a leak or clog can happen at any time, we keep the phone lines open day and night, so you can contact us as soon as an issue occurs.
• Garbage Disposal: If you don’t currently have a garbage disposal in your kitchen sink, you may be vulnerable to drain clogs, not to mention the inconvenience of cleaning up after a meal without the ability to dump food scraps down the drain. Call us for garbage disposal installation or service when your disposal unit does not run on demand.
• Gas Lines: Our certified gas fitters can work on your natural gas line whenever you suspect an issue. We can also extend your gas line so that you can install new appliances and fixtures, and we will always thoroughly inspect the line for safety.
• Kitchen Plumbing: We kitchen plumbing services so that your time in the kitchen is always efficient. Cooking and cleaning is more enjoyable and a lot easier with a working kitchen plumbing system, so trust our team to take care of issues and install piping, fixtures, and faucets.
• Piping: No plumbing system is complete without its most important component: piping! We install, replace, and repair plumbing pipes, and we are happy to take a look when the water pressure drops or if you suspect a leak.
• Water Leak Detection: Water leaks around the home may not always be so apparent. Our experts can help you to locate the exact source of a plumbing leak and then recommend repairs or pipe replacement. Ask about our water leak detection service if you suspect a leak or if you just need some peace of mind.
• Water Lines: The basic function of water lines is simply to move water from one place to another, so if this is compromised, so then is your entire plumbing system. Call us for water line installation or repairs for leaks and other common piping issues.
• Water Treatment Systems: Even though water is usually treated to some extent before it reaches your home, there could still be some contaminants lurking in your water supply. We will test your water and help you to find the best water treatment system for your home or your business